When to repair my currency withdrawal bug?

The fact is that on March 3, I recharged 3btc and purchased 97xmr.
In your previous email, you promised to investigate and resume. However, it has been another 8 days.
Now you neither permit me to withdraw xmr nor allow me to transfer xmr to a trading account.
When will this happen?
If you really do not want to solve, I will only go to the forum to ask everyone to comment, and persuade all my friends to withdraw from your cooperation.
My registration and transaction have always been proven by the full video. The relevant information is in the bug report's attachment.
Please seriously solve this matter. Thank you.
事实就是3月3日,我充值了3btc,购入了97xmr。
你们上一封邮件里答应调查和恢复,然而已经又过去8天了。
现在你们既不准许我提款xmr,也不许我把xmr转移到交易账户。
这究竟要等到什么时候才能解决?
如果贵方实在不想解决,我将只有去论坛请大家来评价,并且劝说自己的所有朋友退出和你们的合作。
我的注册和交易,一直都有全程录像证明,相关资料目录在bug report's附件里。
请你们严肃解决此事。谢谢。

Comments