I have not Received my ETH from last 4 days. Please help

Hello everyone,

Can someone help me get my ETH. I am in need of that. Kindly help me guys, to get my ETH.
I sent several mails to support then they reply that it was due to contact issue and need to process manually. But still it is not credited.
I get scared by reading people over here waiting for days and months and god knows even they received that or not.

I will be in big problem if i loose that ETH. Hope i will get help from someone here.
Thanks guys

Transaction link- https://etherscan.io/tx/0xe80b747dcf5fee9d1ce6b1b3f177314956a438af84d36887384d9d10d05e6425

Regards
Alok
Sign In or Register to comment.
We’re moving on.
Get ready to meet the new HitBTC Forum.

We have implemented major changes in our product during the last few months, improving every stage of HitBTC user experience. Thank you for your feedback. We greatly value your comments we receive constantly through multiple communication channels, including this forum.

To keep improving your experience, we will enhance the forum as well. Be ready to meet new features, more tight integration with our Support Centre and more.

The forum will be maintained in the Read only mode until replaced with a brand new one.

Customer requests which had been reported here on the forum are forwarded to our support team for review. All unresolved issues will be taken care of.