DEPOSIT of SmartCash

I have been waiting over 90 days for my deposit to go through on hitbtc. Yes that's right, 3 months of waiting, and support is crap here. They always give generic answers, then close my requests and claim it as solved even though I have yet to receive my deposit. Now the request is so old when I open a new one, support team asks me the same questions over and over, to say they are so effing lazy they can't just look at the past requests for this information. Bunch of bums.
Ticket ID: #249909
Transaction Hash: 6bcbccb288268a171c991e88420e3724e916b2f9b019257c52a40b8f366ac8f9

Comments

Sign In or Register to comment.
We’re moving on.
Get ready to meet the new HitBTC Forum.

We have implemented major changes in our product during the last few months, improving every stage of HitBTC user experience. Thank you for your feedback. We greatly value your comments we receive constantly through multiple communication channels, including this forum.

To keep improving your experience, we will enhance the forum as well. Be ready to meet new features, more tight integration with our Support Centre and more.

The forum will be maintained in the Read only mode until replaced with a brand new one.

Customer requests which had been reported here on the forum are forwarded to our support team for review. All unresolved issues will be taken care of.