Hitbtc

edited March 21 in Any other issues
1st ticket #203644 2nd ticket #230474 And my issue still not resolved even tho it’s been nearly 3 months now !! Remove 2FA from my account !!Send my all the required documents and it’s still not been removed !!how long does it take to do a small fixing !!

Comments

• 1st ticket #203644 2nd ticket #230474 And my issue still not resolved even tho it’s been nearly 3 months now !! Remove 2FA from my account !!Send my all the required documents and it’s still not been removed !!how long does it take to do a small fixing !!
  • Same here. They just keep asking for the documents again and again without doing anything! I'm looking for filing a lawsuit as well.
  • If you know anyone else who wanna file a lawsuit let me know coz more people we have the more stronger case we have
  • 1st ticket #203644 2nd ticket #230474 And my issue still not resolved even tho it’s been nearly 3 months now !! Remove 2FA from my account !!Send my all the required documents and it’s still not been removed !!how long does it take to do a small fixing !!