!7 days since I can not log into my account for 2FA problem and HitBTC does not do anything

edited February 16 in Any other issues
Hi, I had to use another account to get in touch with your support since I can not log into my account due to problems in 2FA. I have tried to get in touch with you by all means, opening tickets in your support, by email, twitter, reddit, and I only get them to respond with automatic messages. Since I activated 2FA in my account I have not been able to login because I get an error. I have sent all the tests that I have been required to verify my identity, but I believe that you have an automatic support system that does not solve anything. Now I'm going to try it in your forum, my account is dcapitan@me.com. The tickets that I have opened are: # 235550, # 231899, # 232121 and # 231899. I'll keep opening tickets until they fix the problem. I'm not going to get tired. Please remove manually 2FA in my account (dcapitan@me.com) Regardas

Comments

• edited February 13
    @Hitbtc_Support_Team
    @HitBTC_Team

Hi, I had to use another account to get in touch with your support since I can not log into my account due to problems in 2FA. I have tried to get in touch with you by all means, opening tickets in your support, by email, twitter, reddit, and I only get them to respond with automatic messages. Since I activated 2FA in my account I have not been able to login because I get an error. I have sent all the documents that I have been required to verify my identity, but I believe that you have an automatic support system that does not solve anything. Now I'm going to try it in your forum, my account is dcapitan@me.com. The tickets that I have opened are: # 235550, # 231899 and # 232121. I'll keep opening tickets until they fix the problem. I'm not going to get tired. Please remove manually 2FA in my account (dcapitan@me.com) I want my money. Regards
  • Dear @dcapitan1 We have forwarded your request to our team, so you'll receive our reply soon. Please forgive us for that delay you've experienced.
This discussion has been closed.