!7 days since I can not log into my account for 2FA problem and HitBTC does not do anything

edited February 16 in Any other issues
Hi, I had to use another account to get in touch with your support since I can not log into my account due to problems in 2FA. I have tried to get in touch with you by all means, opening tickets in your support, by email, twitter, reddit, and I only get them to respond with automatic messages. Since I activated 2FA in my account I have not been able to login because I get an error. I have sent all the tests that I have been required to verify my identity, but I believe that you have an automatic support system that does not solve anything. Now I'm going to try it in your forum, my account is dcapitan@me.com. The tickets that I have opened are: # 235550, # 231899, # 232121 and # 231899. I'll keep opening tickets until they fix the problem. I'm not going to get tired. Please remove manually 2FA in my account (dcapitan@me.com) Regardas

Comments

• edited February 13
    @Hitbtc_Support_Team
    @HitBTC_Team

Hi, I had to use another account to get in touch with your support since I can not log into my account due to problems in 2FA. I have tried to get in touch with you by all means, opening tickets in your support, by email, twitter, reddit, and I only get them to respond with automatic messages. Since I activated 2FA in my account I have not been able to login because I get an error. I have sent all the documents that I have been required to verify my identity, but I believe that you have an automatic support system that does not solve anything. Now I'm going to try it in your forum, my account is dcapitan@me.com. The tickets that I have opened are: # 235550, # 231899 and # 232121. I'll keep opening tickets until they fix the problem. I'm not going to get tired. Please remove manually 2FA in my account (dcapitan@me.com) I want my money. Regards
  • Dear @dcapitan1 We have forwarded your request to our team, so you'll receive our reply soon. Please forgive us for that delay you've experienced.
This discussion has been closed.
We’re moving on.
Get ready to meet the new HitBTC Forum.

We have implemented major changes in our product during the last few months, improving every stage of HitBTC user experience. Thank you for your feedback. We greatly value your comments we receive constantly through multiple communication channels, including this forum.

To keep improving your experience, we will enhance the forum as well. Be ready to meet new features, more tight integration with our Support Centre and more.

The forum will be maintained in the Read only mode until replaced with a brand new one.

Customer requests which had been reported here on the forum are forwarded to our support team for review. All unresolved issues will be taken care of.