NEO Deposit still has not arrived

Hello HitBTC team.
Last week I made a NEO deposit and it has not yet arrived. The transaction has been registered in the block AND the wallet address is correct. I have made a support ticket four days ago and have still not heard a word from anyone. Can someone please answer me OR give me a number to call?
Thank you!

Comments

• how do you made a support ticket? I have the same issue witth depositing neo.
  • There is a way to do it through hitbtc.com. If you see at the bottom there is a link for "Support Center"
  • PLEASE SAME PROBLEM FOR ME!!DEPOSITING MY 5 NEOS NOT SHOWING IN MY WALLET!!
    ANSWER DO SOMETHING WHEN WILL YOU FIX THE PROBLEM?
  • Dear traders! Provide us with your support ticket numbers, please.
  • @HitBTC_Support_Team - I submitted two support tickets and never received an email highlighting receipt.
  • My ticket ID : #232626
  • Any luck with neo deposit, guys?
  • I'm having the same issue as well:

12 days already and no deposit. Transaction hash: fd4b7a1f5feaa7801fee113e45f5c977039a85f84db09a7e355a5284b6021b5b
  • @HitBTC_Support_Team I am still waiting for my deposit since 9th Feb. Here is the transaction hash: bfbb7c9b5646ddf749beb09e0c759d1772339f99526586f7e6f5661e240ca619

Any idea when this will be resolved? Some people seem to have received their NEO already!
  • 10th feb. Don't think anyone received their neo already..
  • Just recieved a reply:

Dear Trader,

Thank you for reaching out!

NEO is temporarily unavailable for the deposits and withdrawals due to the technical maintenance.

Our engineers are working hard on the wallet update - please be sure that your coins are safe and the operations are going to be available soon.

In case you have sent the deposit please be sure that it will reach your HitBTC wallet as soon as the maintenance is over.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,
    Emiliana Bracco
    HitBTC Support team
  • My transaction ID - 7a9d864d393f1a561c0a58c854c85a4c7442c950bd296a3b613ce997704e872f

Still no deposit. At least some positive news from hitbtc.
  • @coincosser I received the same message then they marked my ticket as "solved." Yet not NEO deposit still... No timeline as to when this will be fixed either...
  • whsu said:

@coincosser I received the same message then they marked my ticket as "solved." Yet not NEO deposit still... No timeline as to when this will be fixed either...

Exactly. They marked my ticket as solved too, but no neo on my account so far...
  • @HitBTC_Support_Team @HitBTC_Support - Can you please update us as to when we might expect to receive our NEO Deposits?
  • I made a deadline of 10 days and got a response within 16 hours...

Dear Trader,

Of course, coins will be credited to your account as fast as the maintenance is over.

Regards,
    Emiliana Bracco
    HitBTC Support team
  • This is a fucking joke, still can't accept my neo because of "maintenance". It's been over 4 weeks now.
  • This is a fucking joke, still can't accept my neo because of "maintenance". It's been over 4 weeks now.

Looks like long "maintenance". Can't understand what they are maintaining...
  • edited February 27
    and if it's true what they say then they could easiely send back our neos and close trading as long as the "maintain" it.
  • and if it's true what they say then they could easiely send back our neos and close trading as long as the "maintain" it.

My thoughts exactly. The way this is being handled is unacceptable, however, I feel that it is an indication of a much larger problem that Hitbtc is hiding from us. Hopefully we will get a more pointed and honest response soon...
  • Check system health: neo wallet is online but i didn't recieved any neo. Support wrote in ticket that as soon as the "maintance" is over i will recieve my neo. They are going to scam people again. fucking scum exchange!!!!
  • Dear Trader,

Please accept our deepest apologies for the delay in answering to your issue: there appeared to be a vast amount of tickets lately, so we are anwering to them in the queue order on the top of our speed on answering to them in the queue order.

Kindly provide us with the hash of your deposit and we will be happy to assist!

Regards,
    Emiliana Bracco
    HitBTC Support Team
  • Fucking joke. They got the transaction hash 3 weeks ago... you can see it on the right side....
  • Dear Trader,

As we can see, there is no transaction hash in the ticket.

Kindly provide us with the details and we will be happy to give you a hand.

Regards,
    Emiliana Bracco
    HitBTC Support Team
  • there is obv
  • Dear Trader,

If you check the ticket history properly then you will be able to see, that there was no transaction hash included.

Anyway, if you find it otherwise, then kindly accept our apologies for the mistake in the sysytem, which appeared when you were sending the transaction ID.

We will be grateful for your polite way of acting in the replies.

We are sorry for the inconvenience you experienced.

Your request has been forwarded to our engineers. They will manually credit the NEO deposit to your account soon and inform you straight after it.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
    Emiliana Bracco
    HitBTC Support team
  • Sent a picture with the transaction has on the right side....

Wow now its possible to credit it manually. right after the airdrop..........
  • recieved neo today