120,000 DCN Withdrawal Fee???

It cost what? To withdraw DCN?? No way this is correct.

Comments

• Can some please answer the question? fee is way to high!!!
  • I have the same question. I just tried to withdraw 100000 DCN and HITBTC asked for
    flat fee -120000 DCN? This doesn't make sence.
  • Same here Fee are absolutely way to hight I have 100K only !!!
  • edited January 2
    oi HitBit team,

Are you going to adress this matter ?? even a simple; "yes folks, its 12000 as fee, you guys are fkd and we wont change or lower the fee like every other exchange " , will do.

please let us know so we can pull our funds asap and never use hitbit again.
  • Insane - want to buy in for 1.2 mill DCN, but not if 120k will be taken away in fees :d
  • is Hitbit a Scam ????
  • Hey hey...Same issue for me as well. I have 270,000 DCN and they are charging 120,000 for a withdrawal... I am hoping that it's only a software bug and they are getting slammed with support tickets left right and centre and that's what the problem is. Otherwise we're all F****D. Hang in there boys and girls :)
  • now its 41000 still too high. i gues it was 18k thats ok