Received email from HitBTC.biz

Hi, i received email from HitBTC.biz and they claim to be part of HitBTC.com
is this legit? or they are scammer?

Thank you

Comments

• they only send from hitbtc.biz if it's a message is in high priority i guess , i only got email from this domain one time . one time it was about the Forks tokens .
    i hope it's helpful
  • @moreno99 you need to be really careful if you are not sure about this email.just wait until admin confirm in this thread.
    don't give your personal information,admin will never ask your password.just be careful.
  • Dear traders! HitBTC.biz are scammers, do not give them your personal information. HitBTC.com is the only right address. Follow basic internet security measures: don't visit unknown suspicious links, check your PC for malware on a regular basis, and everything will be fine.
This discussion has been closed.
We’re moving on.
Get ready to meet the new HitBTC Forum.

We have implemented major changes in our product during the last few months, improving every stage of HitBTC user experience. Thank you for your feedback. We greatly value your comments we receive constantly through multiple communication channels, including this forum.

To keep improving your experience, we will enhance the forum as well. Be ready to meet new features, more tight integration with our Support Centre and more.

The forum will be maintained in the Read only mode until replaced with a brand new one.

Customer requests which had been reported here on the forum are forwarded to our support team for review. All unresolved issues will be taken care of.