How do I get my TBAR tokens??

dear hitbtc, i have BAR tokens on youre exchange, how are you going to deal with the new issue of TBAR tokens?? I also cannot withdraw my BAR tokens. Everything is real unclear for me at the moment,

Kind regards

Comments

• Yes I am also in the same situation and need this clarifying please
  • one more here
  • No news?
  • Good morning is BAR going to be automatically converted to TBAR
  • amins give info pls
  • Any news?
  • hi, titanium team says hitbtc has been given bar...anyone know when hitbtc will begin the conversion of our BAR TO TBAR and when trading will begin on the fork of BAR to TBAR
  • oops I meant to say hitbtc has been given TBAR but they need to convert our BAR to TBAR...when does hitbtc plan on doing this...titanium says not to msg hitbtc as hitbtc will distribute bar...I just wanted a time frame on when hitbtc will process or complete this for those of us who owned bar on or before 7pm on the 21FEB18

• Got it! Administration take action in the end! Give at least some information to us!