ETHEREUM deposit not showing up due to smart contract issue

I opened a support ticket as instructed on January 1 because my Ethereum has to be manually added to my wallet but noone has replied to it so far. Please have a look at it. Thank you.

My ticket number: 120339

Comments

• Same issue here, #97359, since Dec 24 and no answer, they don't care and you can expect to wait for weeks if not months. They don't reply at all to your mail, even at least to say "we are overloaded please wait". They treat their customers like shit.. that's all.
  • same here. my ticket number is #118140 waiting for a response for my etherium withdrawal from my bitstamp account to my hitbtc account since december 31st but nothing.. this is unacceptable
  • They also changed my Ethereum deposit address. The exchange generated a new one for it.
  • It took approximately 2 weeks to get my eth deposited when I last made this mistake.
    They did deposit it eventually.
  • #99459 been waiting since dec 24 . two weeks so theres hope
  • ah yes i sent my 0.611 ETH from smart contracts at bitstamp on dec 24th #99459
  • I have the same exact issue from December 19th. Still no reply to my support ticket either - 15 days and counting since i submitted it! Ticket #85437
  • my ETH not credited to my Hitbtc Account even after successful. And it showing Contract.

Please Add it manually @HitBTC_Support_Team

Hash- 0xe80b747dcf5fee9d1ce6b1b3f177314956a438af84d36887384d9d10d05e6425

Ticket- #252306 , #252834
  • Withdrawal is pending for ages Kindly check these tickets
    My XEM withdrawal is not processed by @hitbtc
    Showing oldest on system health @HitBTC_Support_Team