Coins Missing from my Account

Hello, I don't see my coins anymore. Under "Main Account" my balances of BTC, DOGE, LIFE are now all "-" yet the transaction history looks correct. What's going on?

Comments

• I have the same problem, all my coin balances show 0.
  • Should have traded on Kucoin. Biggest mistake to use (s)HitBTC
  • Same problem here
  • My ICX account says 0 and my trade history is gone!!!
  • I have the same thing doesn't display ETH coins on my account.
  • On my page all of my coins are missing. The transaction history is correct. Please fix this immediately.
  • edited January 6
    All my coins are missing too. The transaction history is correct. No withdrawals have been made. Please urgently assist.
  • edited January 6
    For 7 days now, confirmed deposit, no balance, no answer, nothing. I need my 3042 STX now HitBtc >:(
  • My ICX transactions are missing too!
  • My TRX, XVG and NEM coins ARE ALL GONE!!! What the *** is going on? I NEED my coins back
  • Give me my coins!!!
  • MY BALANCE TURN TO ZERO, ALL COIN GONE
  • all my coins too are not loading. I withdrew BTC since 3 days now and nothing is happening. It looks HITBTC is faulty at the moment. I have waited days now just to withdraw my cash, It sucks to go throgh this hassle
  • All my coins are missing too. The transaction history is correct. No withdrawals have been made. Please urgently assist.
  • edited January 6
    I'm having the same problem, infinite loading on my transaction history and 0 coins in my Main Account balance... Scam?
  • I have transferred NAGA coins back to me ether wallet. I have checked that the sent to address is correct. Under the payment history it shows different transaction Hash and when I trace this hash it says transation failed contact exchange. I have sent an email and a ticket was created Ticket # 156151. Then I followed up probably 5 times already and it has already been 6 days with no luck. It is giving a lot of mental pressure. I am going to file a complain today. If anyone wants please do contact me on info@luklatv.com.au. We would probably make a short video and post is for public awareness that a lot of people being affected with this scam
  • I transferred LTC and after see the coin in my account sold it for BTC. It shows zero on both of my coins. what`s going on with you people ?????????????????
  • Same here, tokens are gone when moved to main account. Please fix
  • Me too OMEGALUL
  • Same here all coins gone from main account. Please help. Whats the solution?
  • hello.. is there any comment on hitbtcs side? my coins are also gone.. 3 of 5 with no notice... somehow disturbing... cheers...
    please hitbtc comment any of these requests respectively shout out louds...;/
  • Hello, I don't see my coins anymore. Under "Main Account" my balances of BTC, DOGE, LIFE are now all "-" yet the transaction history looks correct. What's going on?

Same happened to me, two days ago. I wrote them but didn't get any answer. On my account were missing 22000 of TRX, XVG, DOGE, DCN. There is no any transaction, just more than 600 trades, and money spent on fees...
    Can you provide me with some info on what happened with your problem - did you get some answer, money?
  • @terminator_3 @umeshs16 @komareo @tiawanaku6 @miguelestrada.34 @diazwahyunugraha @davgand @rommulluss @ranjeet_naidu provide us with your support ticket numbers, please.

@jeremywolf1985 @luke.hancock.83 @guazo @akadesignz @mail.banjdurg @mansour.arabi @omar.ruzaiq @undedenga @petaropacic89 We have forwarded your request to our team, so you'll receive our reply soon.

@deangarycoetzee @jazzcript your issues have already been resolved.
  • My coins are missing too!
  • Ticket number: 259782