Help me Airdrop NXT IGNIS

my account nguyenphihungtcv@gmail.com still not receive IGNIS from aidrop NXT
Someone help me pls

Comments

• no one did... you are not the only one. They keep saying 'soon' since Dec.... so good luck!
  • edited March 6
    moe.fayed said:

no one did... you are not the only one. They keep saying 'soon' since Dec.... so good luck!

Wrong, everyone already got IGNIS. If you didnt received any make a ticket.
  • moe.fayed said:

no one did... you are not the only one. They keep saying 'soon' since Dec.... so good luck!

how to write a ticket bro?

• moe.fayed said:

When did that happen? If so, i haven't received my Ignis from airdrop NXT..

• If everyone got IGNIS they would have it. They dont so stop posting rubbish
  • Oh really? everyone? i haven't reveived nothing
  • Even i haven't received anything
  • HitBTC STOLE OUR IGNIS
    I also didn't get my IGNIS, and sent them all the required proofs that I deserve 2400 IGNIS!
    I've open tickets, I've contacted their 'user' in the forum, but all they have are automatic reply.
    NO SUPPORT, NO HUMAN REPLY!
    All they did was 'send' this ticket to their '2nd level support' OVER A MONTH AGO!! , but i doubt any one even cares over there!
  • Indeed, why is so hard to check how much NXT we had and send to our wallets the half amount in IGNIS? At least they could do it manually for every fucking single ticket and spread some happiness in this big mess they have created with no shame at all.
  • still no one support :( sad hitbtc
  • Still nothing. Hitbtc give us our ignis coins
  • Hitbtc account name is vlkn.brck@gmail.com
    Give me my ignis coins
  • Eugene Moura (HitBTC)
    Mar 19, 16:29 WET
    Dear Trader,
    Thank you for reaching out.

Unfortunately, it's hard to say the exact time when the distribution will take place. Our team is doing everything possible to make things happen at the shortest notice.
    In case you held NXT on your HitBTC account at the time of the snapshot - please be assured that your IGNIS will show up very soon.

Thank you for your patience and please forgive us for any delays you've experienced.

Regards,
    Eugene Moura
    HitBTC Support Team

• I came to the ignis account.

• i hope everyone will get it
  • Zeliha ignislerin tamamını aldın mı? Ayrıca nasıl aldın bir yol mu izledin ? Bana neden gelmedi bu
  • Still nothing. Account name is vlkn.brck@gmail.com.