Need help to disable 2FA,

Hello Hitbtc,
I have sent several emails and requests to the support team looking to have my 2Fa removed from my account.(lost my phone months ago) I got a new phone right away but lost google authenticator, now and have opened this new account in order to post to the forum. I opened ticket # 98262 a few weeks ago but have not been into my account since around October. (I know crazy right? No response from earlier emails till this ticket was produced). I have sent both a photo of my passport to support, as well as a selfie with the request email opened in the background to prove i am who I say I am. Could you please help me out? I will be sure to write down my backup code this time. I love trading on your platform and urgently want to do some more...Thanks guys

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
We’re moving on.
Get ready to meet the new HitBTC Forum.

We have implemented major changes in our product during the last few months, improving every stage of HitBTC user experience. Thank you for your feedback. We greatly value your comments we receive constantly through multiple communication channels, including this forum.

To keep improving your experience, we will enhance the forum as well. Be ready to meet new features, more tight integration with our Support Centre and more.

The forum will be maintained in the Read only mode until replaced with a brand new one.

Customer requests which had been reported here on the forum are forwarded to our support team for review. All unresolved issues will be taken care of.